Time for what you may ask. To get connected with God and pursue His plans and purposes for our lives. Time to do what God is asking you to do even if or when you don’t feel qualified. One thing I learned over the years when I tried to resist God’s calling because I felt unqualified was that God doesn’t call the qualified but rather qualifies the called. Are you ready? Would you respond, “I was born ready”? If you got the ultimatum that it’s now or never, how would you respond? I know that ultimatum got my attention many years back and has helped me be more responsive to God’s calling, even when I feel unqualified because I know He did it before and He can do it again!
Let’s be the dads who remember God’s timing is perfect! He rarely early and He’s never late, He right on time! So today, let’s make the decision to lean into what God is calling for us to be and do so that in and through it all He will receive the praise, the honor, and the glory in Jesus’s name.
Let’s embark on the journey of becoming the kind of fathers who, in following Jesus’s teachings, remember and study how to pray. Firstly, let’s begin by praising our Heavenly Father. Subsequently, we should invite God’s perfect will and plan into our lives, thereby allowing His kingdom to reign in our lives and on Earth, just as it does in heaven. Furthermore, let’s acknowledge that the Earth belongs to the Lord, and He is our ultimate provider for everything in it.
Moreover, let’s recognize the immense power of forgiveness, not only for ourselves but also for extending it freely to others. Additionally, it’s crucial for us to grasp the perils of the world and draw nearer to God. Let’s beseech Him to prevent us from succumbing to temptation and to deliver us from the clutches of the devil, the evil one. This way, our lives will radiate for His glory, and He will receive the praise, honor, and glory in Jesus’s name.
How can we apply today’s verse of the day towards becoming the dads God created us to be and our wives and kids need us to be? What can we do with it to help us live our lives to the full for His glory and the good of all those He brings across our paths?
Applications of Matthew 6:10 on being and living our lives on time, today, in a way that we are the dads our wives, kids, and world need us to be:
- Surrender to God’s Timing: Trust that His timing is perfect, even when it doesn’t align with your own.
- Wholehearted Commitment: Dedicate yourself to fulfilling God’s call, regardless of your feelings of inadequacy.
- Immediate Response: Embrace His calling without hesitation.
- Ultimatum Acceptance: Accept that “now or never” urgency and act accordingly.
- Prompt Obedience: Respond to God’s call without delay.
- Prayerful Guidance: Seek His guidance and wisdom in your journey as a father.
- Praise and Worship: Begin your journey with praising your Heavenly Father.
- Alignment with God’s Will: Invite God’s perfect will and plan into your life.
- Stewardship and Provision: Acknowledge that the Earth belongs to the Lord and trust Him as the ultimate provider.
- Forgiveness and Grace: Extend forgiveness not only to yourself but to others.
Time – it’s for our benefits since God is the alpha and omega, He’s at the beginning and end:
By applying these principles from Matthew 6:10, you can align your life as a father with God’s will and live it to the fullest for His glory and the benefit of those you encounter on your journey.