Needing a miracle? Consider singing the song as it’s meant to be, as worship unto God. We need faith to see miracles! Faith can manifest in many forms, and we even witness how those who lack belief find themselves removed from the situation, missing out on the opportunity to witness or be a part of a miracle.
Firstly, do you have the faith to turn to God and pray for a miracle? Secondly, are there people around you who have faith to see your miracle? Additionally, if you listen to the song thinking about God as the person being spoken to, you realize that to receive a miracle requires God to show up! Furthermore, miracles are to cause God to be glorified!
“Your faith” can be the trigger for a miracle:
And Jesus said to the man, “Stand up and go. Your faith has healed you.”Luke 17:19
And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.”Mark 5:34
Jesus turned around, and when he saw her he said, “Daughter, be encouraged! Your faith has made you well.” And the woman was healed at that moment.Matthew 9:22
“Their faith” can be the catalyst for a miracle:
2And they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralytic, “Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven.”Matthew 9:2
Seeing a miracle requires God. Do you need God and turning to Him in faith?
“All I need is a miracle, all I need is you”Mike + The Mechanics
So do you believe for the miracle that you are needing? Are you believing for the miracle that your wife, kids, or friends are needing? Do you have the faith to lean in and trust God for the miracle that is needed and coming? Let’s cling to God’s Word that says “Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”“
Strong Faith and the Power of Jesus
Remember, miracles seem impossible to people and yet they happen. Therefore, miracles require faith! Sometimes miracles require the extra layer of prayer and fasting. Moreover, miracles require strong faith and the power of Jesus! So, are you ready filled up with faith and trust in the power of Jesus for the miracle to happen? Could today be your day?
Firstly, let’s be the dads who take refuge in God and choose to live to the full by faith in Jesus! Secondly, let’s be the dads who choose take refuge in God so that we can taste and see how good God is! Finally, let’s be the dads who take refuge in God and get to experience the blessings, of God through the miracles of His provision and favor!
So, what can we learn from today’s verse of the day that can help us be the dads God wants us to be? How can we apply it towards being the dads our wives, kids, and world need for us to be? What can we take from it to help us decide and choose to live in the world of the miracles of God?
Applications of Psalms 34:8 that will help us be the dads living with faith for the miracles for our wives, kids, and world:
- Taste and See God’s Goodness: Encourage your family to experience and recognize God’s goodness in their lives. Lead by example in acknowledging and savoring God’s blessings.
- Teach Gratitude: Foster an attitude of gratitude within your family. Encourage them to be thankful for even the smallest blessings, teaching them to appreciate God’s goodness.
- Take Refuge in God: Demonstrate reliance on God as your refuge and safe haven. Show your family the importance of seeking God’s guidance and protection in all aspects of life.
- Pray Together: Create a habit of family prayer, seeking God’s guidance, and expressing gratitude as a family. This will help your children develop a strong faith and reliance on God.
- Set a Faithful Example: Live out your faith consistently, so your family can witness your trust in God even during challenging times. Your faith can inspire them to do the same.
- Show Compassion: Emulate God’s compassion and love in your actions toward your family and others. Encourage your children to be compassionate and caring individuals.
- Promote Trust: Cultivate trust within your family by demonstrating trust in God’s plan. Help your loved ones understand that God’s ways are trustworthy, even when they can’t see the bigger picture.
- Share Miracles: Share stories of miracles or answered prayers in your life and the lives of others. Highlight how faith played a role in these occurrences.
- Be a Source of Strength: In challenging times, remind your family to turn to God for strength and guidance. Teach them to lean on their faith as a source of resilience.
- Live with Hope: Instill hope within your family by emphasizing that with God, everything is possible. Encourage your children to dream big and trust in God’s ability to make the impossible happen.
Trusting God for a miracle
By applying these principles from Psalm 34:8, you can help your family develop a deep and abiding faith, living in the expectation of God’s miracles and goodness in their lives.