This morning as I was considering my first podcast post and the topic I had selected, the aha moment happened when I realized that I need to take a step back. Without going back to the beginning people wouldn’t know the why I am doing this or the how I got to this point. So, I need to reset and keep the other topic for a future podcast.
Remember when and where this all began? For me it was during COVID and finding myself at home. To hear a bit more check out The Cause Within you – Pondering? Wondering? Finding! So, my podcast that will be coming out before the end of the month is going to start there.
Expectations? Are they real or realistic? Will it take an aha moment to realize it? The key is to find God and then in relationship with Him discover His plan and purpose so that you can find the cause within. That’s right let’s be the dads who put all our hope and confident expectations in God!
So, what is the aha moment for you and how did it impact the way you choose to live your life and be the dad that God created you to be and that your wife and kids need you to be? How can you apply today’s verse of the day to help you in this endeavor? Could today be the beginning of something incredible for you, for the glory of God and for the sake of your family and friends?
Applications of Psalms 39:7 towards becoming the dads we were created and meant to be by taking that aha moment to pursue God’s cause:
- Reflect on Your Expectations: Take time to introspect about your expectations in life. Are they realistic, or are they based on societal pressures? Examine what you genuinely expect from your role as a father.
- Find Your Hope in God: As the verse suggests, place your hope and confidence in God. Seek spiritual guidance and find solace in your faith. Trusting in God can provide you with inner peace and direction.
- Discover Your Purpose: Spend time reflecting on your life’s purpose. What is your mission as a father, and how does it align with God’s plan for you? Understanding your purpose can give your life more meaning.
- Have an Aha Moment: Be open to those “aha” moments in life, the moments of revelation or insight. Pay attention to these moments and use them as catalysts for personal growth and change.
- Live a Purpose-Driven Life: Once you’ve identified your purpose, start living a purpose-driven life. Align your actions and decisions with your mission as a father and your relationship with God.
- Prioritize Family and Faith: Make your family and faith central to your life. Prioritize spending quality time with your wife and children and nurture your relationship with God.
- Set Goals: Establish clear goals and milestones for your journey as a father. These goals can help you measure your progress and stay on track.
- Practice Patience: Parenting and personal growth take time. Be patient with yourself as you work toward becoming the dad you aspire to be. Trust that God is guiding your path.
- Seek Support: Don’t hesitate to seek support from a community of like-minded individuals, whether it’s through a church group, a parenting network, or a mentor. Surrounding yourself with supportive people can be invaluable.
- Continuously Reflect and Adjust: Regularly revisit your goals, your purpose, and your faith. Life is dynamic, and as your children grow and circumstances change, it’s important to adapt and evolve as a father while keeping your faith as the foundation.
The Aha Moment for you:
Remember that this journey is unique to you, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Your commitment to exploring your purpose and deepening your relationship with God will serve as a powerful foundation for your role as a father. Your podcast can inspire others to embark on a similar journey of self-discovery and purpose.