As today begins, we must seek wisdom and revelation to help us make the most of today. Let’s take the lessons of yesterday before God and ask Him for wisdom and discernment so that His revelation for our purpose for today can be revealed. Let’s not try to go in our own understanding but instead turn to God seeking His Kingdom and righteousness first! Today we will trust the Lord with all our hearts, leaning not on our own understanding, but in all our ways acknowledging Him so He will reveal the path to take! Rather than worrying about how to make it be, let’s seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness because we know He will take care of the rest!
Today’s Verse of the Day:
Praying for wisdom and revelation
It’s a new day of a new week with incredible plans in store for each of us. So let’s pray that God will grant each of us and all of us a spirit of wisdom and revelation that will give us a deep, personal, and intimate insight into the true knowledge of who God is and how we can best full His purpose for us each day!
So how can we pick up today’s verse of the day and put it into practice so that we can accomplish the will of God in our lives and be the husbands, the dads, and the men that our wives, kids, and world need us to be for the glory of good and for their good?
Applications of Wisdom and Revelation required to be the dads:
- Pray daily for God to give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.
- Study the Bible regularly to gain a deeper understanding of God’s will and His character.
- Seek out wise counsel from godly mentors or friends who can guide you in making important decisions.
- Meditate on God’s Word and His promises to renew your mind and strengthen your faith.
- Practice gratitude by thanking God for His blessings and faithfulness in your life.
- Serve others with a humble and compassionate heart, just as Christ served others during His time on earth.
- Seek forgiveness when you have wronged someone, and be willing to extend forgiveness to those who have wronged you.
- Live a life of integrity, honesty, and transparency, so that your words and actions align with your beliefs.
- Prioritize your relationship with God above all else, making time for prayer, worship, and fellowship with other believers.
- Seek to love and honor your wife and children as Christ loves and honors His Church, sacrificing your own desires and needs for their well-being.