God’s faithfulness enables us to put our hope and trust in Him! We can have faith that He will protect us from the evil one as we follow Him and His will. Let’s find our strength in Him and through Him so that we can make it through each day completing the good works He has prepared for us to do. Do you have unwavering faith in God? Are you walking under His protection and in His strength through His faithfulness to protect you from the devil?
As a dad, are you showing faithfulness to your wife and kids?
Are you showing up and being present in their lives? Do you keep your promises when you make a commitment? Communicate honestly and respectfully, be open and honest with your family, and respect their feelings and opinions. Invest the time and energy into your marriage showing that it is a priority! Demonstrate faithfulness to your family by living by your values and beliefs. Be Faithful In The Little Things
Firstly, let’s be the dads who focus on God’s Word, His promises, His instruction, and His faithfulness. Secondly, let’s be the dads who lean on Him rather than our own understanding so that we can walk on the firm foundation of Jesus and be strengthened. Thirdly, let’s be the dads who trust God’s faithfulness so as to be shielded or defended from the devil. Finally, let’s be the dads whose trust in God’s faithfulness as He watches over us preventing unauthorized access or attacks on us by the evil one.
Demonstrating God’s Faithfulness by applying today’s verse of the day
So how can we apply today’s verse of the day to be the dads God desires for us to be?
- Trust in God’s faithfulness: Trust that God is faithful to protect and strengthen you and your family, even in challenging times.
- Pray regularly: Pray for your family’s protection, strength, and faithfulness.
- Be present and engaged: Show up for your family and engage with them, both physically and emotionally.
- Keep your promises: Follow through on your commitments to your family, and be faithful to your word.
- Communicate honestly and respectfully: Be open and honest with your family, and communicate with them respectfully, even when you disagree.
- Prioritize your marriage: Invest time and energy into your marriage, and be faithful to your spouse in thought, word, and deed.
- Live according to your values: Model faithfulness, integrity, and honesty in all areas of your life, and demonstrate to your family the importance of living according to your beliefs.
- Serve others: Look for opportunities to serve and help others, both in your family and in your community.
- Set healthy boundaries: Establish healthy boundaries with your family, and don’t be afraid to say no when necessary.
- Encourage and uplift your family: Be a source of encouragement and positivity for your family, and speak words of faith, hope, and love to them regularly.