Faced with a life or death situation, what will you do and who is your lifeline? Furthermore, the clock is ticking are you in the right spot or do you need a lifeline? In fact, as things are drawing to a close are you saved or do you need to make a call?
It’s a free call, a free gift, and a gift from God. Nevertheless, if the lifeline was in front of you would you grab it before your battery died? Similarly, if the lifeline was in front of you would you grab it before you went under the water?
Today’s Verse of the Day:
Lifeline: Have you heard about the way?
‘Jesus said to him, “ I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. ‘John 14:6
Are you ready to believe and discover the benefits?
‘And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “A braham believed God, and this [faith] was credited to him [by God] as righteousness and as conformity to His will ,” and he was called the friend of God. ‘James 2:23
Firstly, let’s be the dads who believe in God and put all our hope and trust in Him. Secondly, let’s be the dads who receive Jesus to be our way to eternity. As a result, let’s call upon Him for salvation because we know that knowing about God isn’t good enough, we need to have a relationship with Him and call upon Him to be saved!
Furthermore, let’s consider what we can do to apply today’s verse of the day as dads.
Nevertheless, God’s open invitation to redemption is for everyone!
Let’s grab a hold of the lifeline:
For example, these ways to apply them as dads
- Teach your children to call on the name of the Lord for salvation and guidance.
- Show your children how to pray and seek God in all circumstances.
- Lead by example and demonstrate a personal relationship with God.
- Encourage your children to confess their faith in Jesus to others.
- Share testimonies of how God has answered your family’s prayers.
- Help your children understand the importance of repentance and forgiveness.
- Use the Bible to guide your family’s decisions and actions.
- Pray with your children and for your children regularly.
- Invite your children to attend church and participate in youth groups.
- Model a life of faith that is centered on Christ and reflects His love and grace.