Today you will be faced with choices and get to decide how you will respond. Will you imitate what is evil knowing anyone who does what is evil has not seen God? Will you imitate what is good knowing anyone who does what is good is from?
Do Good and resist Evil
Firstly, let’s take hold of this day and choose to make it a happy today, no matter what happens to pursue God’s will and do good! Secondly, Do good works as a reflection of our faith to bring glory to God.! Finally, consider the benefits!
Today’s Verse of the Day:
Do good and don’t permit the practice, or tolerate evil
So as we prepare for today, let’s be the dads who practice doing good by exhibiting godly character, moral courage, and personal integrity. In contrast, let’s avoid being the dads who don’t practice, permit, or tolerate evil because we have a personal experience with Jesus and know Him well. Are you ready to do good and forsake evil?
Let’s consider ways to apply today’s verse of the day in order to be the dads God created and purposed for us to be!
Ways to apply today’s verse of the day to be the dads:
- Set a good example: Lead by example and demonstrate good behavior for your children to imitate.
- Encourage positive behavior: Praise and reinforce your child’s positive actions, attitudes, and choices.
- Avoid negative influences: Shield your children from negative influences, such as harmful media or negative peer pressure.
- Teach them to discern good from evil: Help your children to discern right from wrong and make wise decisions.
- Foster a relationship with God: Encourage your children to have a personal relationship with God and lead by example in your own faith.
- Cultivate a heart for service: Teach your children to serve and help others and be an example by serving others yourself.
- Be a man of integrity: Show your children the importance of honesty, transparency, and sincerity in all areas of life.
- Avoid hypocrisy: Do not say one thing and do another; be true to your word and your beliefs.
- Live with humility: Teach your children to be humble and to consider others before themselves.
- Build a strong moral foundation: Build a strong moral foundation in your children that will serve as a guide throughout their lives.