Ever heard the saying “fear not, just believe”? Jesus was calling us to faith over fear! When fear tries to paralyze you, focus on God who is bigger, and choose to move forward in faith! Let’s not grow weary in doing good works out of fear but instead complete the good works God has given to do in faith!
Faith in the light over fear of the darkness
Firstly, even though we can’t see the sun, it doesn’t mean it isn’t there – faith over fear! Secondly, the greater the shadow the brighter the light – faith over fear! Thirdly, trust in God who is with us rather than fear of what is in the world – faith over fear! Fourthly, protection of God and guidance of God will help us get through it – faith over fear! Finally, allowing God’s protection and guidance to comfort and console us – faith over fear!
So what can we take from today’s verse of the day to be the dads who choose to live our lives with faith over fear in order to be the dads God created, purposed, and planned for us to be?
Applying faith over fear based on today’s verse of the day in being dads:
- Lead your family with courage: Dads can lead their families with courage and faith, even in difficult situations.
- Trust in God’s provision: Trust that God will provide for your family’s needs, even in challenging times.
- Be an example of faith: Be an example of faith to your children and demonstrate how to trust in God.
- Pray with your family: Pray with your family and ask God to help you all walk in faith, rather than fear.
- Teach your children about God’s protection: Teach your children about God’s protection and comfort, just as the verse says, “your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”
- Encourage your family to trust God: Encourage your family to trust God in all situations, reminding them that He is always with them.
- Read the Bible together: Read the Bible together as a family, and study scriptures that demonstrate God’s faithfulness and protection.
- Seek wisdom: Ask God for wisdom and understanding as a father, knowing that He is the source of all knowledge and understanding.
- Forgive others: Choose to forgive others, even when it is difficult, knowing that forgiveness is an act of faith over fear.
- Live with purpose: Live each day with purpose, knowing that God has a plan for your life as a father and will carry you through any challenges that you may face.