So who might we look to today to help us become the daring dads of today? Who might we turn to to help us become the daring dads God created us to be? Who might we turn to to help us become the daring dads our wives need us to be? Who might we turn to to help us become the daring dads our kids need us to be? Who might we turn to to help us become the daring dads our world needs us to be?
Scripture for Today’s Devotional:
‘Then Moses raised his hand over the sea, and the Lord opened up a path through the water with a strong east wind. The wind blew all that night, turning the seabed into dry land. So the people of Israel walked through the middle of the sea on dry ground, with walls of water on each side! ‘Exodus 14:21-22
Where will you turn to find out? Where will you turn to learn? Where will you turn to get answers? Where will you turn to find the truth? Let’s be the dads who turn to God and seek His will through His Word!
Let’s be the dads who are filled with faith! Let’s be the dads who hear from God! Let’s be the dads who are obedient to God’s instruction, direction, and commands! Let’s be the dads who will accomplish great things for the glory of God and the good of our wives, kids, world, and selves! Let’s be the dads who lead our families well! Let’s be the dads who lead our marriages well! Let’s be the dads who lead our kids well! Let’s be the dads who lead our world well!
Today’s devotional has been provided to us by Abide Prayer!
Reading through today’s devotional, here are some takeaways for me: (check out the devotional on your own too to see if you pick up other nuggets, and please share your findings in the comments)
For more information, please visit: https://www.abide.co.
Takeaways from Today’s Devotionals:
“Do you need God to make a way where there seems to be no way?“
- Today’s devotional can be heard through Daring Dads of the Bible: Moses
- Today’s devotional shares the following details and questions:
- Sometimes God invites us to the impossible…
- Is there an impossible hope beating in your heart right now?
- Let’s bring our hopes and ourselves to God!
- Consider when Moses told the people to wait as they feared the coming army
- Consider how God showed up and made a way when there didn’t seem to be a way
- Consider how you would respond when challenged by those you are leading
- Consider how you would respond when God commands you to do something that may not make sense or seem logical at the moment
- Moses was a father to the people, leading God’s people into the impossible.
- Consider walking across the Red Sea on dry ground
- Consider walking through walls of water on your left and right.
- Are you being called by God to lead in the midst of challenging times or risky times?
- Are you ready to trust God in the midst of an impossible situation?
- How will you respond?
- Consider the miracles that it took to get Pharoah to let God’s people go.
- Consider the response when the Egyptians came after God’s people as they were leaving.
- Consider where our focus will be when we face a challenge or obstacle.
- Consider finding yourself in the middle between a rock and a hard place.
- Let’s be the dads who look and trust in God when challenged!
- Let’s be the dads who see that God is bigger than any problem, challenge, or obstacle!
- Let’s be the dads who turn to God when we find ourselves in the middle!
- Let’s be the dads who are so filled with faith that we expect God to show us a way out!
- Let’s be the dads who are obedient to what God calls for us to do!
- Let’s be the dads who are obedient to what God wants us to do!
- Let’s be the dads who are so filled with faith that it overwhelms our fears!
- Let’s be the dads who are walking in the freedom that comes from and through God!
- Let’s be the dads who trust God in the midst of impossible situations!
- Let’s be the dads who have the courage from God to accomplish the impossible dreams God has to give us!
1 thought on “Daring Dads of the Bible – Day 3”
Comments are closed.